BENEFIT Partnership newsletter, January-June 2018.
This newsletter brings together highlights from the programmes within the BENEFIT Partnership.
In this issue, some of the topics covered include
- BENEFIT Partnership influencing sector policies and institutional arrangements,
- Leveraging opportunities to empower women in Seed Producer Cooperatives (SPCs),
- Effective learning through strategic capacity development and cascading approach,
- Addressing trade barriers levied by India and Pakistan: the case of Methly-bromide,
- Scaling loan guarantees to alleviate financial constraints for sesame growers,
- Improving collaboration in mainstreaming social inclusion and nutrition,
- BENEFIT-REALISE (Realizing Agricultural Livelihood Security in Ethiopia): new BENEFIT programme reaching the chronic food insecure farmers in Ethiopia,
- BENEFIT-CASCPAE & ISSD collaboration for home garden intervention in Ethiopia, etc